Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ahh my second off day...

Been waiting for these two days so badly after the work frenzy from fri-sun. Really, there's only so much of golf one can swallow for 3 days. Viewing 10 hours of golf each day is really no joke. Especially when u have to start at 7am and given only 4 hours to get it over with. Ur eyes start to get watery, ur mouth stinks from the strong coffee that u drank to keep urself awake., ur bladder goes beyond begging for mercy that u could literally feel ur pee at the very edge, GROSS!!!

Anyway, I thought that I can really enjoy this last day of freedom of the week. But the karang guni men just had to spoil it for me. Those idiots were actually playing with each other with those loud horn thingy. I can actually visualize them standing (make that lying down, for all i care) on each of the blocks sandwiching me, squeezing those horrible horns and yelling some incomprehensible garbage just to see who can do it louder. Damn assholes.

Then some girl called my mobile god knows how many times (I didn't pick it up, but the ringtone of my mobile was irritating enough. Maybe it's time to change it), and finally sent me a msg saying that she was frm Jiemin Pri (Where the @#$% is Jiemin Pri?!) and that she's getting married so wanna send me an invitation. I dun know who the hell she is!!! And I certainly dun give a hoot if she's getting married or divorced or whatever...

Oh screw my precious sleep. I'll just look forward to my manicure, shopping for the perfect strapless bra, dinner with Mona( if she can make it in time) and Deepak's yoga session later. Have to salvage what's left of this precious day. Can't let those insignificant people ruin my day. It's pay day afterall. Have to be cheerful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home