I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok.
There... that should make me feel better for a while.
I sure can't wait for my trip this Wednesday. I know that I haven't start packing or exchanged money yet. And really, I don't have time to do any of the two. But it's ok... for the sake of getting away from my mom, I'll squeeze in a some time tonight to pack. Maybe after Desperate Housewives. I still have to smuggle into Thailand 3 boxes of tapes for the prog that I have to work on there... all because DHL got our tapes stuck at the customs.
I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok.
Sorry, badly needed to remind myself that I will be out of my mom's sight in 2 days time. Gosh, she's really driving me up the wall. Came back around 11ish after catching a movie last night, and my mom was already waiting at the door yelling about me coming home later and later everyday. She insisted that I had promised her that my curfew is set at 2300hrs and that I will not beyond that. When the hell I made that promise, I really don't know. I must have been really mad or drugged to ever make such a promise to her. Or, she must have been hallucinating.
Dad started complaining that I always scream when I reach home. But what other reaction do you expect from a 24-year-old who's yelled at by mom at the door everytime she comes home (no matter how early or late she is)? I've already called to tell her that I'm catching a movie around 9. Does she expect a movie to last only an hour? She called my phone when I was parking my car downstairs.
Mom: Where are you?
Me: Downstairs parking the car.
Mom: So late then come home. Quickly come back.
How quick do you expect me to walk from the car to my house, for goodness sake... I am so going to make sure that I cherish those 6 days away, even if I'm there to work. Too bad I can't drink to forget my misery. Lauren, pls make sure I shop till I drop so that I can't think of my torturous mom while I'm there. Oh and don't forget, Thai massage... and errmmm Thai men???
.
There... that should make me feel better for a while.
I sure can't wait for my trip this Wednesday. I know that I haven't start packing or exchanged money yet. And really, I don't have time to do any of the two. But it's ok... for the sake of getting away from my mom, I'll squeeze in a some time tonight to pack. Maybe after Desperate Housewives. I still have to smuggle into Thailand 3 boxes of tapes for the prog that I have to work on there... all because DHL got our tapes stuck at the customs.
I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok. I'm going to Bangkok.
Sorry, badly needed to remind myself that I will be out of my mom's sight in 2 days time. Gosh, she's really driving me up the wall. Came back around 11ish after catching a movie last night, and my mom was already waiting at the door yelling about me coming home later and later everyday. She insisted that I had promised her that my curfew is set at 2300hrs and that I will not beyond that. When the hell I made that promise, I really don't know. I must have been really mad or drugged to ever make such a promise to her. Or, she must have been hallucinating.
Dad started complaining that I always scream when I reach home. But what other reaction do you expect from a 24-year-old who's yelled at by mom at the door everytime she comes home (no matter how early or late she is)? I've already called to tell her that I'm catching a movie around 9. Does she expect a movie to last only an hour? She called my phone when I was parking my car downstairs.
Mom: Where are you?
Me: Downstairs parking the car.
Mom: So late then come home. Quickly come back.
How quick do you expect me to walk from the car to my house, for goodness sake... I am so going to make sure that I cherish those 6 days away, even if I'm there to work. Too bad I can't drink to forget my misery. Lauren, pls make sure I shop till I drop so that I can't think of my torturous mom while I'm there. Oh and don't forget, Thai massage... and errmmm Thai men???
.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home