Gosh Bangkok was a godsend after those issues I had with my mom before I left... At least now, she's treating me better... although I know it won't be long before she starts her ridiculous demands on me again... but I shall just enjoy it for now, coz I know I will be leaving for Perth this Sunday night... woohoo...
Work was tiring in Bangkok... and some bitch was trying to make my life miserable by pushing her weight around... but that wasn't enough to bring me down... afterall, I'm so used to my mom doing it to me... so to that person, "neh, neh, neh, neh, neh... u didn't get me..."

I never thought that I would say this, but THAI GUYS ROCK!!!! The wakeboarders dudes had nicely tanned, muscular bodies... I almost literally drooled when I saw them... and of coz there are those 3 guys that Corrine and I met on our last night... Oh Lauren, if only you were there... it would have been perfect, one for each of us... the one with the cute goatie was so obviously flirting with me and I purposely lingered around at his shop just buying a pair of earrings for the sake of staying longer there... and he chose the earrings for me haha... Corrine and I took photos with them and I got their phone numbers and email adds... My goatie guy's name is Beer... or at least that's how I choose to spell it... it sounded like it... weird name but what the heck, he's really cute... should have brought him back to the hotel room damn... But anyway, just the thought of him made me sleep with a smile that night... haha pathetic I know... Of coz the foot and boday massages help too...
Oh well, at least I know that I have something to motivate me to go back to Bangkok...
Work was tiring in Bangkok... and some bitch was trying to make my life miserable by pushing her weight around... but that wasn't enough to bring me down... afterall, I'm so used to my mom doing it to me... so to that person, "neh, neh, neh, neh, neh... u didn't get me..."

I never thought that I would say this, but THAI GUYS ROCK!!!! The wakeboarders dudes had nicely tanned, muscular bodies... I almost literally drooled when I saw them... and of coz there are those 3 guys that Corrine and I met on our last night... Oh Lauren, if only you were there... it would have been perfect, one for each of us... the one with the cute goatie was so obviously flirting with me and I purposely lingered around at his shop just buying a pair of earrings for the sake of staying longer there... and he chose the earrings for me haha... Corrine and I took photos with them and I got their phone numbers and email adds... My goatie guy's name is Beer... or at least that's how I choose to spell it... it sounded like it... weird name but what the heck, he's really cute... should have brought him back to the hotel room damn... But anyway, just the thought of him made me sleep with a smile that night... haha pathetic I know... Of coz the foot and boday massages help too...
Oh well, at least I know that I have something to motivate me to go back to Bangkok...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home