Arghhh dammit!!!! Stupid blogspot deleted my entry without publishing... Just not my day... spent so long ranting in that entry sumore...
Really reality is starting to sink in now... no more holiday mood... I'm back in Singapore and I have to deal with issues in Singapore... Of coz as usual it starts with my mom... I was having dinner with my sis on Wednesday and mom just had butt in... Sis wana drink from my mug and I teasingly said no coz it was a gift from an ex bf... Well, of coz mom had to say something...

Mom: Boyfren, boyfren... so many boyfren oredi, not a single one wana get married...
Me: If I have a bf now, I would get married instantly (wished I had the guts to add this: "then I can get away from you!"). If you dun like having me around, then maybe I should shift out.
Mom: If you think you are very smart and have loads of money, go ahead and shift out. If you think you are very educated already, you dun need your parents, go ahead and do it.
Man really, it all started out with me joking with my sis... and mom stopped talking to me till last evening... Whatever...
Next issue to handle: Perth trip.
Bumped into one of my trvel mates yesterday morning and decided to take the opportunity to iron out our issues about the trip. Afterall, it's in abt 3 days... Turned out that they have already booked a hotel room at quite a good rate... so yeah I'm free to be a freeloader at my fren's place... and I made it clear that I juz wana rot when I'm there... the most that I'm willing to do, sis probably go for only ONE day trip... that's all... the rest of the days will juz be spent eating, shopping, eating, shopping, reading and sleep... and I think we managed to agree on that... phew that's one problem settled...
Of coz there's also that tiny issue of understanding men...
People keep saying that women are difficult creatures to understand. But you know, at least we women give indications of what we want... be it through indirect words, actions or emotions... you juz know when we want something or want to get something across... even if you have to try a little bit harder to get it out of us... But when men don't make their intentions clear, you juz neva know how you are supposed to react... How do you know what a man wants, if asking is not appropriate? How do you know when enough is more than enough? How do you tell when less is more than enough?

Gosh I should have just turned lesbo... well at least I know how to decipher their meanings... at least I understand women... well most of the time... as long as it doesn't concern ovulation... I've been acting as Aunt Agony on this issue since I came back from Bangkok... seems like a few girlfrens are grapling with this issue... and of coz they are married... fancy me, the unmarried one, the one who failed biology, and the one who never had to think about when she's fertile, giving advice on this topic... Maybe media is the wrong industry for me... I should have just been a gynae... but then again, I failed Science... Hmmm whatever...
Gona post this now, hopefully it doesn't get deleted again...
Really reality is starting to sink in now... no more holiday mood... I'm back in Singapore and I have to deal with issues in Singapore... Of coz as usual it starts with my mom... I was having dinner with my sis on Wednesday and mom just had butt in... Sis wana drink from my mug and I teasingly said no coz it was a gift from an ex bf... Well, of coz mom had to say something...

Mom: Boyfren, boyfren... so many boyfren oredi, not a single one wana get married...
Me: If I have a bf now, I would get married instantly (wished I had the guts to add this: "then I can get away from you!"). If you dun like having me around, then maybe I should shift out.
Mom: If you think you are very smart and have loads of money, go ahead and shift out. If you think you are very educated already, you dun need your parents, go ahead and do it.
Man really, it all started out with me joking with my sis... and mom stopped talking to me till last evening... Whatever...
Next issue to handle: Perth trip.
Bumped into one of my trvel mates yesterday morning and decided to take the opportunity to iron out our issues about the trip. Afterall, it's in abt 3 days... Turned out that they have already booked a hotel room at quite a good rate... so yeah I'm free to be a freeloader at my fren's place... and I made it clear that I juz wana rot when I'm there... the most that I'm willing to do, sis probably go for only ONE day trip... that's all... the rest of the days will juz be spent eating, shopping, eating, shopping, reading and sleep... and I think we managed to agree on that... phew that's one problem settled...
Of coz there's also that tiny issue of understanding men...
People keep saying that women are difficult creatures to understand. But you know, at least we women give indications of what we want... be it through indirect words, actions or emotions... you juz know when we want something or want to get something across... even if you have to try a little bit harder to get it out of us... But when men don't make their intentions clear, you juz neva know how you are supposed to react... How do you know what a man wants, if asking is not appropriate? How do you know when enough is more than enough? How do you tell when less is more than enough?

Gosh I should have just turned lesbo... well at least I know how to decipher their meanings... at least I understand women... well most of the time... as long as it doesn't concern ovulation... I've been acting as Aunt Agony on this issue since I came back from Bangkok... seems like a few girlfrens are grapling with this issue... and of coz they are married... fancy me, the unmarried one, the one who failed biology, and the one who never had to think about when she's fertile, giving advice on this topic... Maybe media is the wrong industry for me... I should have just been a gynae... but then again, I failed Science... Hmmm whatever...
Gona post this now, hopefully it doesn't get deleted again...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home