I spent hours on the phone chatting with Stan last night (he was the one who called)... It's the first time in ages actually... Kinda enjoyed the conversation... I'm pretty sure that I no longer have feelings for him... But it felt good to talk to a guy who genuinely cares about you and not juz trying to hit on you...
Having said that, the had-spicy-time-in-bangkok-guy have been messaging me over the past few days. Like I've told some of you, I have come to realize that we can only be friends. And I should keep it that way, coz he is not a trustworthy boyfriend material. So far I've been successful in keeping my replies short and sweet. Not bitter sounding, but not eager either. Whenever he asks me out or make subtle enquiries as to whether I might be busy, I always make myself sound occupied... It's always "I have some plans tonight".
I recall telling Lauren at the gym, "Since he wants to play, I shall give him my play... two can play the game you know". And it really gives me so much pleasure whenever he's the last to reply the msg, instead of me... Especially when the reply is "I guess you are busy, shall not disturb u then". Cheap thrills I know... But I feel really bitter with the turn of events eversince his Bangkok escapade... I vowed not to let him take me for granted anymore... I shall be a friend to him, but only to have someone to go out with when I'm bored... someone to bitch with when I need to (he's great to bitch with)... Someone to play with when I feel the urge to play...
But my resolve almost melted when I heard his voice... Not that he has a fantastic voice or whatever... but you know that kind of stirrings you occasionally feel about someone whom you felt different about, some time before...
Having said that, the had-spicy-time-in-bangkok-guy have been messaging me over the past few days. Like I've told some of you, I have come to realize that we can only be friends. And I should keep it that way, coz he is not a trustworthy boyfriend material. So far I've been successful in keeping my replies short and sweet. Not bitter sounding, but not eager either. Whenever he asks me out or make subtle enquiries as to whether I might be busy, I always make myself sound occupied... It's always "I have some plans tonight".
I recall telling Lauren at the gym, "Since he wants to play, I shall give him my play... two can play the game you know". And it really gives me so much pleasure whenever he's the last to reply the msg, instead of me... Especially when the reply is "I guess you are busy, shall not disturb u then". Cheap thrills I know... But I feel really bitter with the turn of events eversince his Bangkok escapade... I vowed not to let him take me for granted anymore... I shall be a friend to him, but only to have someone to go out with when I'm bored... someone to bitch with when I need to (he's great to bitch with)... Someone to play with when I feel the urge to play...
But my resolve almost melted when I heard his voice... Not that he has a fantastic voice or whatever... but you know that kind of stirrings you occasionally feel about someone whom you felt different about, some time before...

1 Comments:
At 1:35 pm,
Ed RockStar said…
cobaan...
cobaan...
Post a Comment
<< Home