These are some characteristics of a a guy who is into you and worth keeping (as I remember), according to the book, He's just not that into you...

1. He is not married, in love with his ex etc. If he can't make up his mind between you and some other woman, then he's not worth waiting for. If he really loves you, he won't be in two minds at all.
2. He will always be in contact with you, be it thru the phone or sms. Not to the possessive extent, but he longs to hear your voice.
3. He will want to get intimate with you after a while (may not necessarily be sex, but as a form of expressing his affection). Come on, you know that you want to be touched and you wana touch if you are really attracted to someone.
4. Busy is never an excuse for him (ok maybe once in a while). No matter how busy he is, even if he's like the CEO of ESPN or something like that, he will make time for the woman he loves.
Ok I can't remember what else... but the point is, you-know-who scores 1/4 for the above. In fact, if I can remember everything written in the book, maybe he will score 2/10.
Well, having said that... there is this other guy (the one who brought me food when I was working during the weekend)... He has been exceptionally nice to me lately... He would score 9/10... And he's the total opposite of you-know-who in every aspect... He has done so much for me lately (which I shall not go into detail), even when he has a lot of work to do... And he really didn't have to... He even expressed his interest (this took me by surprise) right from the first time we went out for a drink at the Top of the M, Meritus Mandarin... And he's such a gentleman, my god...
It feels great to be treated nice and having someone to go the extra mile just for you. So what's the problem? The problem is, I dun find him as exciting as you-know-who... Why do women like bad guys? Don't we deserve only the best? And best treatment definitely won't come from the bad guys... I guess that's a female flaw that will always be difficult to correct...
But to all my dear girl friends, I have faith in whatever Greg (the writer of that book) said... We deserve only the best... We should not settle for someone who makes us feel confused, insecure, abused unwanted etc. Maybe the best may not be many out there, but searching is the fun part of it... Maybe I will find it in my heart to like this new guy enough to appreciate everything that he has done for me... or maybe he may turn out to be a jerk... or maybe I might meet someone else better... But for now, the journey has only juz begun...

1. He is not married, in love with his ex etc. If he can't make up his mind between you and some other woman, then he's not worth waiting for. If he really loves you, he won't be in two minds at all.
2. He will always be in contact with you, be it thru the phone or sms. Not to the possessive extent, but he longs to hear your voice.
3. He will want to get intimate with you after a while (may not necessarily be sex, but as a form of expressing his affection). Come on, you know that you want to be touched and you wana touch if you are really attracted to someone.
4. Busy is never an excuse for him (ok maybe once in a while). No matter how busy he is, even if he's like the CEO of ESPN or something like that, he will make time for the woman he loves.
Ok I can't remember what else... but the point is, you-know-who scores 1/4 for the above. In fact, if I can remember everything written in the book, maybe he will score 2/10.
Well, having said that... there is this other guy (the one who brought me food when I was working during the weekend)... He has been exceptionally nice to me lately... He would score 9/10... And he's the total opposite of you-know-who in every aspect... He has done so much for me lately (which I shall not go into detail), even when he has a lot of work to do... And he really didn't have to... He even expressed his interest (this took me by surprise) right from the first time we went out for a drink at the Top of the M, Meritus Mandarin... And he's such a gentleman, my god...
It feels great to be treated nice and having someone to go the extra mile just for you. So what's the problem? The problem is, I dun find him as exciting as you-know-who... Why do women like bad guys? Don't we deserve only the best? And best treatment definitely won't come from the bad guys... I guess that's a female flaw that will always be difficult to correct...
But to all my dear girl friends, I have faith in whatever Greg (the writer of that book) said... We deserve only the best... We should not settle for someone who makes us feel confused, insecure, abused unwanted etc. Maybe the best may not be many out there, but searching is the fun part of it... Maybe I will find it in my heart to like this new guy enough to appreciate everything that he has done for me... or maybe he may turn out to be a jerk... or maybe I might meet someone else better... But for now, the journey has only juz begun...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home