I guess some of you are complaining that I haven't been updating my blog lately. Especially when so many major things are happening in my life/career right now.
The problem is, my company made all of us sign some form saying that we will not surf for non-work related stuff or something like that. Stupid rule, introduced by the computer freaks here.
Anyway, I have decided to minimize blog updates in office - especially those with work related content. I can't even reply to your emails as quick as before coz I hate being near my "stepmom", and she's always near the computer that I usually use. Apparently they can easily check on whatever we do on the computer. Damn, now I can't rant about work anymore. And there's so much that I have to say about things which are going on here - especially the people. There are also loads to update about my career. But I guess you guys will juz have to wait till I see you in person coz I hate the fucking slow dialup that I have at home.
The problem is, my company made all of us sign some form saying that we will not surf for non-work related stuff or something like that. Stupid rule, introduced by the computer freaks here.
Anyway, I have decided to minimize blog updates in office - especially those with work related content. I can't even reply to your emails as quick as before coz I hate being near my "stepmom", and she's always near the computer that I usually use. Apparently they can easily check on whatever we do on the computer. Damn, now I can't rant about work anymore. And there's so much that I have to say about things which are going on here - especially the people. There are also loads to update about my career. But I guess you guys will juz have to wait till I see you in person coz I hate the fucking slow dialup that I have at home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home