
Watched War of the Worlds alone yesterday. After a discussion over email, the moonies and I couldn't seem to agree on a common location/time to watch it together. So I went to the nearest cinema to my house - which is abt 5 mins away - bought some nachos with cheese (which the lady at the counter swiped at using her fingers eww), and enjoyed my movie. The freezing theatre was very much welcomed coz the weather was juz freaking hot.
I really liked the plot and all. And of coz, anything with Tom Cruise to feast my eyes on, is a treat. Damn, he's gorgeous for someone who is in his forties. The only thing that bothered me about the movie was the fact that Hollywood is beginning mimic Bollywood - with regards to the hero of coz. How could Tom Cruise have survived all that destruction, when everyone else around him were getting killed? Every other car were stuck and he juz seem to manage to drive his through all the destruction without any hits - that is until he reached this place where everyone started getting violent coz they wanted to get into his car. While everybody else is losing their family members, his family got away unscathed even though his son was clearly with the US army who wese set ablaze from the attacks. Oh well, I guess I would be cursing away anyway if Tom Cruise had died in that film.
Oh did I mention that I made a quick visit to the library right before the film? I made sure that I walked quickly out of the exit so that the librarian won't see me. Btw, there wasn't any posters with my face and the sign "Blacklisted". Phew...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home