Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Sunday, April 03, 2005

In 11 hours time, I'll be on my plane ride to Perth... And now I'm still sitting in the office typing my blog... Funny how I'm not exactly thrilled at the chance to get away from "desperate housewife" mom... And I dun really know what's the cause of it... Is it the lesbians whom I'll be travelling with? I don't know...



I literally had to force myself to stay home last night just to pack my bags. Couldn't decide what to bring. Apparently the weather's cold there right now. Crazy me, wanted to pack 4 scarves... 1 cardi... and lots of sleeveless tops... Thank god I came to my senses... I'm gona freeze to death if I really did that...

I'm farking starving now!!! But yes, I'm still too lazy to move my butt away from my office chair... Okay, maybe not MY office chair... since everybody else here including Mail sits on it too... Now I wish I could have that leftover elephancino from NYDC, and ummm those sinful cheesecakes... Btw thanks Mail for your treat... Lauren, I forgot to pass you the leftover baht... will pass it to you when I get back ok...



I'm still waiting for someone to offer me a ride to the airport... but looking at the time now, maybe I'll just have to stick to dear old faithful dad and Rachel... oh that's what I named my car btw... although it's hardly surprising to most of you I think... Oh well, since naming a child is hardly gonna happen anytime soon... might as well name my car right... Wanted to name it Dania, but I dun want my future daughter to have the same name as my car...Whatever...

Oh well, I guess I'll see you ppl after I get back to Singapore on the 12th... And that includes Deepak as well... Gosh it's funny to say this, but I actually miss that pakcik looking Nepalese... It's been ages since I last went for his class...

Till then, sweet dreams of Aussie thongs gals...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home