It's really not my day!!!
1. I'm still fuming over "that asshole"... and it juz occured to me that he might have been reading my blog that's why he always know when I'm bitching about him... Well Mr "that asshole" this is for you...

2. My feet are still killing me from the shoes that I was wearing yesterday. And silly me, juz have to wear killer heels today. Well I have to make myself feel better by looking good right...
3. Bumped into some 43-year-old angmoh guy, and while we were saying hi and everything, one of my heels got stuck and before I knew it, I was walking towards him without one side of my shoes. Damn, so paiseh... Think he tried to lighten the situation by mentioning something about the wordings on my top... And you know what... You can't see what's written on my top coz I was carrying a stack of tapes, and the tapes were covering my top!!!
4. The programme that I screened yesterday had some audio problems and I was called by the Technical Producer, to the voiceover booth... How the fuck am I suppose to notice that for that one minute in the middle of a race, the bloody international and english track got swapped? I have to screen bloody long duration programmes, obviously I will juz spool the tame faster... which is what everyone does coz if you watch the programme at normal speed, you can never finish screening all the bloody tapes! Anyway, thank god my stepmom didn't find out about it... if not, I would have gotten an earful...
5. Went out for lunch... but the weather was juz too freaking hot... so we all decided to rush back to office right after our meal. So what's so bad a bout that? Everything's wrong! Coz now I have to be under stepmom's watchful eyes instead of whiling time away outside...
6. The bastard security guard decided not to ask me to tap my card before I enter office... Today was one of the rare days that I actually bring it with me... and all those times he gave me a hard time when I dun have it with me... His eyes are like those airport sensors... he seem to know when I do or do not have the stupid pass with me... He even remember my security pass number, and keeps a record of those times that I bring my pass... so bo liao... How come he never ask to see other people's pass??? In the first place, he knows that I work here so why the hell can't I enter the fucking office??? Maybe the next time I can't get any job done in time, I should blame him for delaying me...
7. Constantine is out of American Idol... damn...
8. I dun have good vibes about the rest of my day... but I'll keep you people posted...

2. My feet are still killing me from the shoes that I was wearing yesterday. And silly me, juz have to wear killer heels today. Well I have to make myself feel better by looking good right...
3. Bumped into some 43-year-old angmoh guy, and while we were saying hi and everything, one of my heels got stuck and before I knew it, I was walking towards him without one side of my shoes. Damn, so paiseh... Think he tried to lighten the situation by mentioning something about the wordings on my top... And you know what... You can't see what's written on my top coz I was carrying a stack of tapes, and the tapes were covering my top!!!
4. The programme that I screened yesterday had some audio problems and I was called by the Technical Producer, to the voiceover booth... How the fuck am I suppose to notice that for that one minute in the middle of a race, the bloody international and english track got swapped? I have to screen bloody long duration programmes, obviously I will juz spool the tame faster... which is what everyone does coz if you watch the programme at normal speed, you can never finish screening all the bloody tapes! Anyway, thank god my stepmom didn't find out about it... if not, I would have gotten an earful...
5. Went out for lunch... but the weather was juz too freaking hot... so we all decided to rush back to office right after our meal. So what's so bad a bout that? Everything's wrong! Coz now I have to be under stepmom's watchful eyes instead of whiling time away outside...
6. The bastard security guard decided not to ask me to tap my card before I enter office... Today was one of the rare days that I actually bring it with me... and all those times he gave me a hard time when I dun have it with me... His eyes are like those airport sensors... he seem to know when I do or do not have the stupid pass with me... He even remember my security pass number, and keeps a record of those times that I bring my pass... so bo liao... How come he never ask to see other people's pass??? In the first place, he knows that I work here so why the hell can't I enter the fucking office??? Maybe the next time I can't get any job done in time, I should blame him for delaying me...
7. Constantine is out of American Idol... damn...
8. I dun have good vibes about the rest of my day... but I'll keep you people posted...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home