Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS WRONG WITH MEN??!!

Do they all think with the smaller of the two heads? What is with their obsession with sex, women, sex, women, sex & women?

I was listening to the morning express this morning and their topic for the day was "why men go overseas (namely, Batam & Thailand) for women and sex?"

And I find the callers' answers appalling... one guy said that Singaporean women are boring... even the call girls in here are boring... and that if you go to places like Batam, the women are cheaper and chances are you won't bump into anyone you know... men have needs to be satisfied...

What the fuck?!

I think it's very unfair to stereotype Singaporean women as boring... there should be a clear definition of what is considered boring... is it the positions? is it the reaction from us women? is it what we wear? is it the approach? what is it???!!!

We have to admit that our society is now more open minded... We now even have classes to teach you how to perform strip tease, pole dancing, kamasutra whatever classes... Isn't that an indication of our willingness to perform better in the bedroom... to satisfy the sexual desires of our partners...

So why do they still resort to those cheap performers who do not even have the love factor in the sex... Is it because they are natural born sex performers, blowjobbers? What the fuck is it?

Okay, maybe I am blowing this a little bit out of proportions... I mean, afterall this is not a new phenomena... I guess part of the reason is because it made me wonder, in what way am I inadequate? What about women's needs and desires? Don't we want excitement too? If those men have fun with those whores, then what is it that we get from them when they have sex with us?

I have to confess... another reason why I am so pissed off by this topic is because "my that guy" went to Bangkok last weekend with his mates without telling me... ok i mean he did tell me, but only after I asked where he went last weekend... so what's the big fuss??? The big fuss is that he always calls me from the airport before he fly off to anywhere... but this time he did not... he did not even bother mentioning to me that he was flying off, on the day he flew off... How come I only get stolen moments in between his work, apartment hunting and whatever not, when he can afford thre days, i repeat three days to go to Bangkok! What the fuck???!!!

I know I have no right to demand anything from him coz the truth is, there is still nothing between us yet... but a little honesty might help when you are still in the courting stage... When I asked him whether he had a good time there, he said he had a spicy time!!! And when I asked what was spicy, he said the food and weather was freaking hot... And when I commented that the people must be spicy too, he confidently dodged my intentions and said yeah those "she men" were disgusting and they are everywhere...

So do I fall under that "boring Singaporean women" category? Is he getting bored by my "playing it cool"... Is he getting tired of our non-physical contact? Was that why he needed to go to Bangkok for entertainment? What if he contracts HIV or something? Argh, I hate men!!!!!!

Btw I'm sorry I snapped at you this morning Mail... you really shouldn't ask me questions when I am so obviously not in the mood to answer any... I was still seething over what I heard on the radio, plus it was aggravated by "my that guy"'s Bangkok trip...



UNLEASH THE LION IN ME... ROARRRRRR!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home