Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Can someone give a me a clue, how do I get my tagboard to move up to the top... I'm lousy with all these html lingo... Even Mail dun know how to help me...

Anyway, nothing to do already at work... but stepmom still have not given the green light to leave yet... Terribly sleepy... haven't had proper sleep for two nights in a row... all thanks to my irritating heartburn... The pain was so intense last night that for a moment, I considered if I'm actually suffering from serious illness that I dun know of, and dying soon...

I know it's inauspicious to talk abt such things... but dying has always been something I always wonder abt... afterall, everyone has to die someday right... and since young, I've always thought that I will die young... I dun know why... and since young, I've always thought that it's highly likely that I might die in a plane crash...

I wanted to insert the typical Singaporean "touch wood" phrase here... but I've never been a believer of such crap... Do you honestly believe that by banging on a table (which sometimes isn't even wood) can actually prevent something bad from happening?

Seriously, I dun think I am ready to face god yet... I mean, what have I done to prepare myself... Religious wise, zilch... I mean, I'm wearing a spagetti strap top right now... so what do you think... Accomplishments in life? Well, workwise I am nowhere near what I expected of myself at this age... Living life to the fullest? How do you actually define living life to the fullest? Having been there, done that? I guess my best bet, is not to wait too long to do something I've always wanted to do... in case, I never get to achieve it...

I dun know why I'm in such a dark mood today... Anyway, abt living life to the fullest... I think I shall take up Mona's suggestion for the weekend... let's hit the beach this Sunday guys... I know I probably shouldn't be saying this, especially after what I said abt not being ready religious wise, but I WANA SHOW OFF MY NEW ROXY BIKINI WOOHOO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home