Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Monday, June 06, 2005

Met up with Natra (my Murdoch fren) yesterday... It felt so good to catch up on things with her... Both of us are freaking sick of our career (or lack of career)... And me, I am sick of everything that's going on in my life... There must be some kind of curse with the "Big 25"... Anyway, yeah bitching was good... and I made up for my lack of shopping in Korea... Gosh, retail therapy has never been as essential as present... I even bought the book "He's just not that into you"... As all of you would have known by now, I have already read the book... But I find it so useful, I guess I dun mind purchasing it... It will help prevent me from making stupid mistakes with guys again... and will come in handy for needy girlfriends as well...

Of coz one of the girlfriends will not be needing it... Susan, congrats again for the upcoming wedding... and ermm another girlfriend, Jay, congrats too... Lucky you, get to be the first of the lot to own a pad... Maybe I have to do what Natra nad a few others have been suggesting to me - start anew, work overseas so that I can own my own place and get away from all the pests in my life...

As for the impending weddings, anyone has any ideas where to get a male escort? I could attend ala "The Wedding Date"... Hope I can find one just like the movie... Btw Mona, the guy is Dermot Mulroney not Robert Downey Jr... Ahhh my sweet Dermot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home