Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ahh my first full day back from Perth... it started off great... got a ride from someone to work... never imagined that seeing his face would light me up so much... but unfortunately it was downhill after that...



Got a sort of reprimanding from my bitchy Hongkee supervisor the first thing when I reached office... over something that happened before I even went for my trip... and I didn't even do anything wrong... she juz wanted to pick on me... Then a close colleague told me that the lesbians who were on the trip with me were badmouthing me to others in the office before we even went for the trip... Poor Mail nearly got punched by me coz I was so fucking pissed when I was telling him about what they did...

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If only torturing them can make me feel better...

My trip was ruined by the two of them. Everyday of those 9 days was a living hell because of them... They hate shopping, go to the beach not wanting to get into the water, only like taking photos without people in it, grouchy all the time, rude to my friends, treat my friends like their chauffeur, didn't bother to chip in for petrol when they have been driven around like royalty everyday... too stingy to go for day trips but still expect to have interesting things to do apart from shopping...

Lesbo: If I have a daughter, I wouldn't want her to be like you... always shopping for all the girly stuff...
Me (I wish): If I had a daughter, I wouldn't want her to be like you... rude lesbian...

At the Swan River...
Lesbo: Where are the swans?
My friend: Maybe it's not the time that they come in...
Lesbo: You make such a bad tour guide... you don't even know when the swans come in.. I think you need a lot more practice...
Me (I wish): My friend is not your fucking guide you bitch... he's juz doing you a favour by bringing you sightseeing...

They insisted on going to Kings Park during the day coz they said it would look nicer... Upon arrival...
Lesbo: This place don't even look nice... what's so interesting?
Me (I wish): Thousands of people have been here and claimed that it's nice... you are the only person who probably have corked eye...

They chose to go to the supermarket with my friends instead of watching me shop...
My Friend: Sorry that you have to come with us to the supermarket... so boring...
Lesbo: No lah. I would rather watch people shop for meat rather than go crazy clothes shopping...
My Friend: I wana cook dinner for you guys at my place tonight since it's your last 2 nights here... we are inviting some friends over as well... do you mind?
Lesbo: Not at all...
My Friend: I'm making lasagne... is it ok?
Lesbo: I love lasagne!
And they left my friend's house as she was preparing the food... their excuse: to many other people coming, they dun like it... and my friend actually bought a lot of ingredients coz they said they love lasagne...

They wanted to stay with my friends for the final night coz they claimed that it's easier to go to the airport together the next morning... And my friend got extra mattress juz for them... And on that morning, they smsed me...
Lesbo: What's the plan later? What time is your friend coming here to pick up our luggage?
Me: He is not free today and I will be out with some friends. Will be back at his house by 7pm. Maybe you can make your way there around that time.
Lesbo: Forget it! We are extending our stay at the hotel. See you at the airport tmr morning.
What the fuck... Since when did my friend become her porter? And she's pissed with me coz my friend can't pick her stuff up??? Maybe if she had asked nicely, it's not so bad... but she expected it to be done!!!

So many other things happened but I'm too tired to type them out... By the time we reached the airport to go back to Singapore, they stopped talking to me... They simply watched as I struggle with my luggages... bitch!!!

The worst part is that they made my friends freaking pissed with their attitude... I feel so bad... I dun know how I managed to endure them without putting up a fight... It's so unlike me... Maybe I have mellowed down with age... gosh that's early... But I was trying very hard to keep things pleasant coz we still have to face each other at work after the trip... but as my friend put it, "They dun seem to care about that... why should you?"

Now I'm juz praying hard that I won't be seeing them anytime soon... I'm still fuming...

3 Comments:

  • At 9:53 pm, Blogger Lil Miss Freckles said…

    totally.. u're better off without such 'frens'..

     
  • At 10:41 am, Blogger The Dyslexic Pimp said…

    I cannot believe there are people like that...gawd!

     
  • At 3:39 am, Blogger hersheychoc said…

    wahliew. start bitching matter-of-factly abt them infront of them lah. like " hey u know these two ah, gave me a gd idea - i should start charging whoever is my travel mate!! these two can form a new genre of tai-tais! lesbo tai-tais!! go holiday with me and stayed with my friends but acted as if we should be at their beck and call. next time can, but i shall come up with a package tour price tat comes with a porter & tour guide! complete set!! amcam??!"

    okei i'm talking crap. but damn, wat a waste of holiday. i'm sorry u had to experience all that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home