Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Saturday, April 16, 2005

I'm enjoying my chicken rice right now... And I shall take own sweet time... i shall not start working on that last tape that I have to screen...



Bloody company...send out email saying that we can't leave early on weekends anymore, even if we have nothing else to do... meaning either 0800-1600hrs or 1200-2000hrs... dun even know how to spell properly in his emails... "Any one that does not compile will need to talk to me and explain why." Maybe when he learn how to spell correctly, I might explain to him why we dun wana stay...

And I just have to be the scapegoat for all weekends! Me, the freelancer... while most of the full timers get the weekends off... Maybe I have that girl-with-no-life kinda look... Asshole! I think they should define the meaning of freelancer... Or rather change it... or better still, offer me a full time position to shut me up... Afterall, I am working as a full timer... minus the benefits...

I woke up so early this morning, trying to reach here by 0800... juz to see that there literally isn't anyone to even check if I'm in already... and all my tapes are not urgent... Arghhh...

Well, looking on the brighter side... there won't be anyone home when I return later... mom and dad went to KL for some wedding... and granny's at my sis' house... so it's juz gona be me and Baby... yeah!!!

I was thinking of going to the gym after work... but dun really feel like working out... maybe i might agree to go out with that someone... but then again, maybe i shldn't... then he won't take it for granted that I'm always available whenever he's free and feel like going out...

A colleague came up to me juz now... and he has been trying to get close to me recently... he even brought some food for me knowing that it's difficult to get food here during weekends... so sweet... and all these in the midst of his short prog breaks...

It juz made me wonder... why is it that other guys can put in more effort that he does... it's not that i'm asking for much... juz some initiative sometimes... i'm not expecting stan kinda treatment coz i know that almost nobody else can match his efforts for me... i know he bothers to send me to the airport, pick me up frm home to go to work when i'm not driving sometimes, and stuff like that... but somehow something seems amiss... maybe it's coz he's older... maybe i juz dun trust him...

Hmmm maybe i should have juz stuck to my darling owen... he never breaks my heart... awww...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home