Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Wednesday, June 08, 2005



I've been getting weird dreams the past two nights.

The night before, I dreamt that I was with a colleague, rushing to board the plane. But the airport didn't look like an airport. It was more like Toa Payoh Central kinda place, and all the shops were selling the same thing - luggage. First we had difficulty searching for the place to board, lugging all our stuff along. Then when someone finally had a clue as to where it was, I lost my luggage. I searched all over, but the problem was that all the shops were selling luggage, so I got confused. Then my mom woke me up, and I refuse to wake up coz I still haven't found my luggage. So I went back to sleep, and I found it. I woke up feeling more at ease.

I can't remember the beginning bits of last night's dream. But I recall being with some guy, and being at some chalet. For some reason, I had difficulty changing in the bathrrom. And the chalet was open concept, so strangers juz keep walking in and out of our chalet. Something happened in between, but I can't recall that part. Then suddenly I was with Sha, trying to kill time before the rest arrived. She brought me to an Indian coffeeshop, saying that they serve the best briyani. Guess what she bought - white rice with some curry stuff. Then she chose to sit down at a table where my ex-boss (think you all know who) was eating alone. He looked uncomfortable being there with me. He started mumbling some stuff, but I kept saying "What, what, I can't hear you. Speak up." Then he started rambling very fast about something which I can't make out. Again I went, "What, what? Aiyah duno what rubbish you are talking lah." And he gave up. Duno what was the moral of the story. I guess it makes me feel good to have him looking flustered. Whatever... weird...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home