Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

So bored at work... I've run out of things to surf for... Been searching through Amazon and Borders for recommended books to read... The national library website is becoming my usual virtual hangout, for one very good reason - check if they have those recommended books in the library so that I can read for free.

At the rate that I'm visiting the library, I really think I should establish a good rapport with the librarians so that they will be more willing to help me when I need assistance. Which reminds me of an incident in the library last Saturday. I was looking for a book but couldn't find it. When I asked the librarian, she told me to look under young adults. I was thinking it can't be right - I can't be reading a young adult's book at this age can I? Besides I just saw the book under english fiction just the day before. So I argued with the librarian, telling her that I was positive that I saw it there the day before. Needless to say, she got really pissed at me, and said "I'm telling you now, the book is classified under young adults. So go and look for it there if you want it." Of coz I found it under young adults, juz as she said...



Why can't I juz stop arguing with everybody? Can someone pls tell me to bite my tongue sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home