Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

People have been carrying tales about me at work... And I happen to be referring to people who are not even on talking terms with me... People who have nothing to do with me at all - not even work related matters.

I stared at one of the rumour-mongers this morning... then smiled after awhile (juz to see her reaction)... and she actually looked down and walked away from me... Mind you, she is one of those with very innocent looks and soft voice...

If you have the bloody guts to go around spreading news about me, kindly have the guts to look at me in the eye... Gosh she has so far to go, juz to match my bitchy standards... If you want to lie, lie convincingly... if you want to bitch, match it with the right look and make sure you never behave/look guilty afterward!

Hmmm I shall not waste my time getting worked up over worthless people like her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home