Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Monday, July 18, 2005

Ahh four straight days of being at home... I never thought I'll ever last this long staying at home. Granny drives me nuts as usual. But the rest in the family are relatively decent towards each other at least - probably coz everyone's too sick to be at each other's throat.

I was actually looking forward to going for a movie or something today. But my head spinning while in the shower caused me to think twice. What if I started getting dizzy again while at the junction? It will be so embarassing to be clutching the lamp post.

Anyway, I stayed home again. But at least my hair was shampooed today. Gosh duno how I managed to survived the greasiness past few days.

My mouth ulcer caused me to crave for some ice cream and instant noodles earlier. The former to numb the ulcer and the latter coz it's soft enough not to have to chew so much. Managed to nick a packet of Maggi from my sister's loot in granny's room. And I msged her to buy me ice cream when she comes back later tonight.

I wonder what I'm gona watch tonight... I miss Desperate Housewives already...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home