Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Today seems to be off to a good start for me...



Firstly, I'm still basking in the glow of pure bliss from my phone conversation with someone last night... That someone asked if I need to talk about everything that went wrong for me during the trip and whatever shit that happened to me yesterday... I guess my foul language in the smses yesterday was worrying... And yeah he just let me rant about everything while he listened and gave some comforting inputs... I even told him about my encounter with two lechers in the office...

The first one was the usual dirty old man who bent forward to talk to me while I was seated... and his eyes were on my boobs... he even said "That's a very nice top you're wearing today..." SICK!!! And the other was some contractor in the office... he leaned against the doorway and gave me a sleazy smile... It was that kind of smile that you see in those Cheena movies when a Chikopek is waiting in bed while the prostitute is stripping in from of him... I looked behind me and I swear there's nobody behind me... ASSHOLE!!!

Anyway, we talked and talked and talked... and yeah I kinda miss him during my trip... so it's kinda like making up for lost time... Just one problem... no matter how much I seem to trust him and would like to trust him, there is always this nagging warning at the back of my head... I can't forget all the cautions some people threw at me about him... Anyway, I have long decided that should things go wrong... all that I have offered him so far is just good friendship... ermm at least most of the time...

Oh well, back to today... the Hongkee stepmom of mine has been pleasant enough to me today.. let's hope it remains that way... the lesbians are back at work... but what the heck... I shall not let them destroy my day... they are just not worth it... Going to gym tonight for bodycombat with Mona, and maybe Lauren too... I'm praying hard that today will have a pleasant end for me... And let's hope that mommy won't choose to spoil the end for me as she always does....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:40 pm, Blogger Lil Miss Freckles said…

    good to see u r in bliss rite now.. juz remember to take care of yourself no matter what happens.. i guess sometimes we can never be too careful.. but, happy for u.. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home