Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Friday, April 15, 2005

I'm so bored at work... Trying to hide in a common cubicle now... hopefully nobody will notice me...



My body is aching a little from the bodycombat session yesterday... maybe it's coz I haven't exercised since I left for Bangkok... and that's almost a month ago... or maybe I'm juz getting older... To think about it, by the time I reached the class yesterday, the everybody else was already kicking and punching... So I didn't really had to go through a full session...

I dun mind kicking and punching... Actually it felt good... especially when I focused on a girl in front of me, imagining she was one of the lesbians... it felt so damn good... at least I get to release some of my frustrations...

Saw the lesbians at work yesterday... and we totally ignored each other... not that I mind... Well, even if I had my moments of agitation whenever I recalled what they did... somehow it didn't really manage to spoil my day... Mail's lost handphone fiasco was hilarious enought to perk up the day... Of coz his lousy map reading skills still irritates the hell out of me... but well, let's just put it this way... we won't ever have to enter the amazing race together... even if we did, we'll be an extremely entertaining pair to watch...

Now, maybe I should go down to the carpark and just stone... at least there won't be any watchful eyes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home