I saw a dead kitten on the road while on my way to work yesterday, and the image juz kept haunting me. I even dreamt of it last night. I dreamt that I consulted a vet and the vet told me that the cat was still alive but barely, and that it was brain damaged. So I couldn't have helped it anyway.
Gosh brain damaged??!!!
I kept wondering what if it had been my cat... It was painful enough when a cat of mine jumped to her death when I was in secondary school.
The problem with cats, is that they are not as smart as dogs. I once saw a cat running back and forth many times before finally managing to cross a road. Not to mention, the cats which were screwing at the exit of the multi-storey carpark near my house. Even after I horned a few times at them, they still refuse to pause from their throes of passion, to let my car pass.
Oh well, time to stop thinking about dead cats or cats screwing around... lest I start dreaming of vets explaining why cats fuck in my dreams...
Gosh brain damaged??!!!
I kept wondering what if it had been my cat... It was painful enough when a cat of mine jumped to her death when I was in secondary school.
The problem with cats, is that they are not as smart as dogs. I once saw a cat running back and forth many times before finally managing to cross a road. Not to mention, the cats which were screwing at the exit of the multi-storey carpark near my house. Even after I horned a few times at them, they still refuse to pause from their throes of passion, to let my car pass.
Oh well, time to stop thinking about dead cats or cats screwing around... lest I start dreaming of vets explaining why cats fuck in my dreams...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home