Where did all the nice lingerie go to???

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Arghh my payroll officer banked in my salary to the wrong account!

Apparently, she got the last two digits wrong. So someone else is happily enjoying my pay right now.

Have to wait for a cheque to be signed, before I can bank in my salary. Bloody hell, supposed to get paid yesterday, and today my cheque is still not signed yet. Which means, I can't bank in today. If I bank in tomorrow, I will only be able to use the money on Saturday.

There goes my handbag shopping spree that I intended for today before going to the gym... I sure hope that the money will be in by Saturday latest. Wanna shop in JB this Sunday with the moonies!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 am, Blogger hersheychoc said…

    so how sunday jadi tak?

     
  • At 11:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sunday onz. You gals wana sleep over at my place on sat nite? Then can go early on Sunday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home