Yeay my pay came thru on Saturday... Can't wait to go shopping at JB tomorrow...
I'm beginning to be tv junkie. Not that I wasn't before. But glueing my butt to the couch for five hours straight on every Saturday afternoon to watch LOST might be pushing it.

I still can't believe they killed off Ian Somerhalder's character. He's the eye candy of the show for me. Gosh I love his intense eyes - droolworthy!
To an extent, I'm really tired of explaining to my parents why those people are still lost after 20 hours of watching them on the island. They juz don't understand that the show wouldn't still be on, if they are no longer lost, coz then the show will probably be called FOUND!
Gosh, am I turning into Homer Simpson?!?? I don't want that beer belly yuck...
Oh well, I can safely say that I definitely lead a healthier lifestyle than he does. I went to the gym twice this week. And I went jogging with my cousin, Liza, early Saturday morning.
It's been ages since I last went jogging with her. I guess it kinda stopped when she was busy getting married, then having a baby.
Although yesterday morning's jog felt kinda different, I still enjoyed it. Partly coz I missed my cousin's company. I miss our chats as well. But well, people move on and life changes. It's juz the way things go.
Anyway, it was quite an eventful morning. First, Liza wanted to meet at 6am and I told her 6.30 would be more realistic to get me up. Then, she was changing the baby's diaper when I called, and needed to feed the him before she can go. So I slept on the couch in my jogging gear - actually it's what I wore to sleep hehe.
Then when we finally met at my void deck, her shoes came apart coz it's been kept for too long. Bloody Nikes. We went up to my place to get her my dad's shoes (her feet are much bigger than mine), and threw her shoes down the chute with flourish.
Finally, we started our jog. That's when Liza decided to inform me that her husband was bringing her son down to watch us jog. Wow, that's a major change from our previous jogs. I hissed at her while jogging, "why didn't you tell me earlier, I don't want your husband to see me in my sleeping clothes".
Okay, I must confess that I'm usually very conscious of what I wear to exercise. Yes, I'm vain. Come on, I'm sure I'm not the only gal who's like that. But because the jogging track at my place is infested with apeks and nonyas slow exercising in their godawful outfits, I usually don't care what I wear to jog.
Anyway, I decided that I don't really care what her husband thinks either. And there you have it, all four stinky us - including the baby who usually is very hyper, but was subdued that morning - in our sleeping clothes, on the jogging track.
It looked pretty much like a family affair. I must admit that I treat Liza more like a sister than my own sis, probably coz my sis don't really do much things with me (okay we do go on crazy lingerie shopping together). And Liza's husband is more like a brother to me than my own brother-in-law - I hate my bro-in-law for many reasons which are juz not worth the hassle of typing out. And well, of coz my sis doesn't have children, and by default Liza's son is my nephew.
One thing that really pleased me was the switch between me and Liza. She used to be able to last longer than I can on the track. And she used to be able to do sit-ups. But I ended up spurring her on this time round. Maybe all those gym sessions are helping. Or maybe it's juz coz it's been so long since she exercised.
Whatever the reason, I'm happy that she's starting to put in effort to exercise again. I've been bugging her eversince she had the baby. Psychologically, I think I'm pushing her coz I want to see her regaining her old figure. She was the babe of the family. If she can regain her figure, it would give me hope for the future. Yes, it does sound like I'm being selfish. But what the hell, it's for the better for her as well...
For me right now, "the better" happens to be my impending shopping trip. Can't wait till tomorrow. Think I shall dream the time away till tomorrow morning...
I'm beginning to be tv junkie. Not that I wasn't before. But glueing my butt to the couch for five hours straight on every Saturday afternoon to watch LOST might be pushing it.

I still can't believe they killed off Ian Somerhalder's character. He's the eye candy of the show for me. Gosh I love his intense eyes - droolworthy!
To an extent, I'm really tired of explaining to my parents why those people are still lost after 20 hours of watching them on the island. They juz don't understand that the show wouldn't still be on, if they are no longer lost, coz then the show will probably be called FOUND!
Gosh, am I turning into Homer Simpson?!?? I don't want that beer belly yuck...
Oh well, I can safely say that I definitely lead a healthier lifestyle than he does. I went to the gym twice this week. And I went jogging with my cousin, Liza, early Saturday morning.
It's been ages since I last went jogging with her. I guess it kinda stopped when she was busy getting married, then having a baby.
Although yesterday morning's jog felt kinda different, I still enjoyed it. Partly coz I missed my cousin's company. I miss our chats as well. But well, people move on and life changes. It's juz the way things go.
Anyway, it was quite an eventful morning. First, Liza wanted to meet at 6am and I told her 6.30 would be more realistic to get me up. Then, she was changing the baby's diaper when I called, and needed to feed the him before she can go. So I slept on the couch in my jogging gear - actually it's what I wore to sleep hehe.
Then when we finally met at my void deck, her shoes came apart coz it's been kept for too long. Bloody Nikes. We went up to my place to get her my dad's shoes (her feet are much bigger than mine), and threw her shoes down the chute with flourish.
Finally, we started our jog. That's when Liza decided to inform me that her husband was bringing her son down to watch us jog. Wow, that's a major change from our previous jogs. I hissed at her while jogging, "why didn't you tell me earlier, I don't want your husband to see me in my sleeping clothes".
Okay, I must confess that I'm usually very conscious of what I wear to exercise. Yes, I'm vain. Come on, I'm sure I'm not the only gal who's like that. But because the jogging track at my place is infested with apeks and nonyas slow exercising in their godawful outfits, I usually don't care what I wear to jog.
Anyway, I decided that I don't really care what her husband thinks either. And there you have it, all four stinky us - including the baby who usually is very hyper, but was subdued that morning - in our sleeping clothes, on the jogging track.
It looked pretty much like a family affair. I must admit that I treat Liza more like a sister than my own sis, probably coz my sis don't really do much things with me (okay we do go on crazy lingerie shopping together). And Liza's husband is more like a brother to me than my own brother-in-law - I hate my bro-in-law for many reasons which are juz not worth the hassle of typing out. And well, of coz my sis doesn't have children, and by default Liza's son is my nephew.
One thing that really pleased me was the switch between me and Liza. She used to be able to last longer than I can on the track. And she used to be able to do sit-ups. But I ended up spurring her on this time round. Maybe all those gym sessions are helping. Or maybe it's juz coz it's been so long since she exercised.
Whatever the reason, I'm happy that she's starting to put in effort to exercise again. I've been bugging her eversince she had the baby. Psychologically, I think I'm pushing her coz I want to see her regaining her old figure. She was the babe of the family. If she can regain her figure, it would give me hope for the future. Yes, it does sound like I'm being selfish. But what the hell, it's for the better for her as well...
For me right now, "the better" happens to be my impending shopping trip. Can't wait till tomorrow. Think I shall dream the time away till tomorrow morning...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home