My parents left the house to go JB at midnight!!!
Bloody hell, I told you. They were juz being dengki (mean). It's not okay only when I come home "late". But as long as I rot at home, they can even choose to go at one or two in the morning!
Luckily I went home early on my own accord, not coz they forced me to with the excuse of needing the car.
Nothing to look forward to watch on telly on Thursdays anymore. I miss Dia, no matter how crap or ridiculous the characters and plot is. Btw Kalsom, where's the Indon spoilers website that you promised me? Moksen, we forgot that about the names "Kassim" and "Karim.
Anyway, for the first time since the JB trip, I managed to find time to watch one of the DVDs. Gosh Finding Neverland was great. Very fitting plot to match my mood. Oh well, you definitely can't go wrong with a Johnny Depp film. I could juz watch Pirates of the Carribean over and over again. Aww Captain Jack Sparrow, you were worth every cent of my meagre student allowance back in Perth.
Bloody hell, I told you. They were juz being dengki (mean). It's not okay only when I come home "late". But as long as I rot at home, they can even choose to go at one or two in the morning!
Luckily I went home early on my own accord, not coz they forced me to with the excuse of needing the car.
Nothing to look forward to watch on telly on Thursdays anymore. I miss Dia, no matter how crap or ridiculous the characters and plot is. Btw Kalsom, where's the Indon spoilers website that you promised me? Moksen, we forgot that about the names "Kassim" and "Karim.
Anyway, for the first time since the JB trip, I managed to find time to watch one of the DVDs. Gosh Finding Neverland was great. Very fitting plot to match my mood. Oh well, you definitely can't go wrong with a Johnny Depp film. I could juz watch Pirates of the Carribean over and over again. Aww Captain Jack Sparrow, you were worth every cent of my meagre student allowance back in Perth.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home